Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi
1 cup uncooked orzo
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1/2 tsp salt, divided
7 tsp unsalted butter divided
1 1/2 pound peeled and deveined texas bay shrimp
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 ground black pepper
1. cook orzo according the package instruction.
2. Drain. Place orzo in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in parsley and 1/2 tsp salt; cover and keep warm
4. sauteed shrimps until cooked and keep them on the side
5. in the same pan add the rest of the butter, add garlic cook 30 seconds and stir constantly. Add shrimps, lemon juice and pepper and cook for 1 minute
6. serve shrimps on the top of orzo