Sharon Rekieta, Fitness Director - 13th September 2013
The simplest, anytime, anywhere calming technique.
Prepared by Sharon Rekieta, PhD
Calming our body physiologically also calms our mind.
This “Breath of 4 Series” is one proven method that calms the mind and body which subsequently relieves stress and anxiety.
1. Breathe in deeply through your nose to a slow count of four.
2. Hold your breath for a slow count of four.
3. Exhale completely to a slow count of four.
4. Think “relax” for a slow count of four while you breathe deeply.
5. Repeat this series four times.
- yoga poses back pain
- yoga poses
- yoga back pain
- romanesco cauliflower
- post marathon massage
- pain relief
- kim o'donnel
- inflamed muscles
- healthy living
- graffiti cauliflower
- freeze herbs
- fall planting
- cooking demo
- chef interview
- calming technique
- back pain