National Running Day is Today!
Sharon Rekieta, Fitness Director - 5th June 2013
In Honor of National Running Day
Why do I run?
- Because I can
- Because I can run solo, with my dog or with my running group buddies.
- Because it’s cheaper than therapy
- Because I really enjoy working up a serious sweat
- Because I want to send that cupcake packing
- Because I love to feel the after-effects
- Because there are no techniques to learn, moves to master or equipment to buy
- Because it’s my personal time to think, train, create and unwind.
Although I might hesitate to place myself in the same category as ultra-marathoners, fleet-footed speedsters and serious competitors, I do run; so, I am a runner.
I’ll make some tracks today—how about you?
- post marathon massage
- pain relief
- music meditation
- insect repellant
- inflamed muscles
- healthy living
- graffiti cauliflower
- freeze herbs
- cooking demo
- belly fat
- back pain
- 30 minutes