Programs & Special Guests
Enhance your experience by joining us for a special program or event. In addition to the daily activities at Lake Austin Spa Resort, we continually strive to offer special programs and events to pique your interests on a monthly and seasonal basis. These unique programs are offered exclusively to overnight guests with no additional fees.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FULL ACTIVITY AND EVENTS CALENDAR.
Lake Austin Culinary Experience®
The Lake Austin Culinary Experience® is a great way to spice up your stay! We provide many opportunities for you to learn from award winning chefs and…
- December 15, 2014: Lake Austin Culinary Experience - December 2014
- January 12, 2015: Lake Austin Culinary Experience - January 2015
- January 12, 2015: Chef Jeffrey Saad
- February 9, 2015: Cooking Session - Angelo Sosa
- March 9, 2015: Cooking Session with Jessica Merchant
- April 13, 2015: Culinary Experience April 13 - 19 featuring Karen Adler & Judith Fertig
The holidays at Lake Austin Spa Resort are a very special time of the year. We are delighted to offer special programs, classes and guest speakers and…
Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends
The bond between mothers/daughters, sisters and friends are some of the strongest relationships that women will experience in their lives.
Quench! Water Program
Quench! Water Program Come on in….The water is fine! Get your cardio on the lake! Our Stand Up and Paddle classes will help keep your spirits…
For the Love of Books Author Series
Lake Austin Spa Resort loves a good read, and we’ve noticed you do too!
We've expanded our popular For the Love of Books program into a year-round…
Gardening For Life
The grounds at Lake Austin Spa Resort are more than just flora and fauna – they are a part of the experience. Organic gardens spill over our terraced…
Stylist Billy Yamaguchi
As president and co-owner of Yamaguchi Enterprises, stylist Billy Yamaguchi has developed a series of salons that offer unsurpassed services in…
Enhance your experience by joining us for a special event. In addition to the daily activities at Lake Austin Spa Resort, we continually strive to…
- December 29, 2014: 4 Steps From Burnout to Balance
- January 3, 2015: Downton* Days - Jan 3 - 4, 2014
- January 21, 2015: Sweet and Savory with Song: Songwriters Culinary Gig
- January 22, 2015: Pulse: DJ Dance Class
- January 22, 2015: Strum: All Level Yoga with Live Classical Guitar
- January 23, 2015: Wine and Song with Hillary Hight Daw
- January 23, 2015: FitBeat: Cycling and Cardio Class
- January 23, 2015: Musical Meditation
- January 24, 2015: Wine and Song with Hillary Hight Daw
- January 29, 2015: Release the Brakes to Get Out of Your Own Way
- March 7, 2015: Secrets of Daring Women
- March 7, 2015: Seasoned Women Pursuing the Passionate Life
There is always something exciting happening at the resort. If you would like more information about a specific event or program, give us a call: (800) 847-5637.