Lake Austin Culinary Experience®
June 9 and 10, 2014
Special Guest Chefs
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough
Bruce and Mark are the most published (and most entertaining) food writing team in North America.
They are Award-Winning Authors of 21 cookbooks including:
- GRAIN MAINS: 101 SURPRISING AND SATISFYING WHOLE GRAIN MAIN COURSE RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL OF THE DAY
- THE COMPLETE QUICK COOK
- REAL FOOD HAS CURVES: HOW TO GET OFF PROCESSED FOOD, LOSE WEIGHT, AND LOVE WHAT YOU EAT
- GOAT: MEAT MILK CHEESE
- HAM: AN OBSESSION WITH THE HIND QUARTER – JAMES BEARD AWARD NOMINE 2011
- COOKING KNOW-HOW — GOURMAND AWARD WINNER FOR BEST EASY RECIPES IN THE WORLD at the PARIS BOOK SHOW 2010
- THE ULTIMATE COOK BOOK - a 900-recipe compendium cookbook plus a ten-volume, single-subject companion series which includes
- THE ULTIMATE ICE CREAM BOOK – the #1 best selling ice cream book.
- COOKING FOR TWO
- PIZZA: GRILL IT, BAKE IT, LOVE IT!
- GREAT GRILLING
In January 2014 Bruce and Mark will publish The Great American Slow Cooker Book with 500 recipes that work in every size slow cooker.
In September 2014 they will publish The Vegetarian Dinner Party – 150 meatless dishes good enough for company.
In March 2015 look for their book The Great American Pressure Cooker Book with 500 recipes that work for stove top and electric models.
Bruce and mark are also featured monthly columnists on weightwatchers.com (Sundays In The Kitchen With Bruce and Mark) and are regular contributors to Cooking Light, Fine Cooking, and many more national publications.
They find their piece on 10 acres in rural Litchfield County, CT along with some local moose and Collie named Dreydl.